Billing and Fulfillment Policy
PAYMENTS & TERMS
How to make payments:
- Checks made to: Beechtree Marketing Mailed to 103 Beechtree Drive, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
- Credit Card by phone: Please contact Office Coordinator – 856-644-4899
- Put Default Card on File. Please contact Office Coordinator – 856-644-4899
- Online through the “Review & Pay” Button on your emailed invoice.
Payment Terms: Payment for service is due upon receipt of invoice unless specified otherwise.
Service Hours: Tech Support and Website Assistance is available between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays.
Billing: Billing cycles and rates are determined by the initial agreement of service. Projects and support outside of a written contract are billed at a flat rate approved before work is completed.
Technical Support: The time spent resolving issues are billed at a flat rate. Beechtree Marketing recognizes the importance of resolving technical issues quickly and efficiently as possible. Account Managers may need to discuss and research issues with other team members. It is important to know, encountering irregularities and managing unexpected consequences are inherent to problem-solving and troubleshooting services.
Estimates: Beechtree Marketing does not guarantee any quoted rate estimated for technical support, content management or design and functionality. In the event estimated time is projected to exceed initial quote, Beechtree Marketing will notify client to update the status of the quote. Estimates are valid 30 days from date given.
Prepaid Hours & Retainers: Prepaid hours are to be used for hourly services (technical support, content management, design and functionality) completed within 12 months of the purchase date. Prepaid hours cannot be used for any contract work (hosting, internet marketing, website creation).
Late Payments: We reserve the right to withhold future services and/or assess a monthly service charge equal to 1.5% of all the fees which are 30 past due. In no event will the service charge be greater than permitted by any applicable law. We also reserve the right to apply funds held as a retainer against any past due amounts.
Billing Concerns: Should you have any concerns about the quality of the service provided or how you were billed, Beechtree Marketing expects to be notified immediately, so that we may work with you to resolve the issue. Beechtree Marketing can only accept responsibility for work performed on your site for a reasonable period of time. It is your obligation to test the site’s full functionality immediately after work is completed and provide feedback to the Beechtree Marketing team member.
In the event of a billing dispute, you must contact Beechtree Marketing in writing, within 30 days of the invoice date. If you do not, the work done and subsequent billing will be considered accepted and all charges will stand as invoiced. A dispute with a portion of the bill does not affect the rest of the bill. All undisputed portions must be paid within the stated terms of the invoice.
Contract Termination: Cancellation of any contract is subject to the specific terms of the signed agreement. Notice of cancellation must be given to the account manager assigned to your contract in writing. Cancellation are not retroactive and prior payments made toward the agreement are not prorated. To complete termination of billing and service, a Stop-Service Agreement must be signed.
Agreement and Service Renewal:
- Client agreements will automatically renew (on a month-to-month basis upon expiration).
- Essential Hosting: Hosting is automatically renewed monthly or annually depending on initial agreement. Cancellation and transfers must be given 30 days in advanced. Files and emails are at risk for removal after expiration. There is no guarantee of recovery of lost data.
- Domains: Four weeks prior to expiration, Client will be notified of a Domain Renewal Form with an invoice for the renewal. Domains are auto-renewed to avoid the painful process of losing a domain that is necessary for business. To cancel a domain and avoid fees, cancellation must be given prior to the invoice due date. Post cancellation and expiration, Beechtree Marketing is not liable for loss of ownership or any additional fees for domain recovery.
- Contracts: Agreements are subject the terms agreed upon prior to start of service.
Confidentiality: Beechtree Marketing treats all their clients with a level of confidentiality, and will gladly sign appropriate non-disclosure agreements as required.